CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gone to DC for the "Green Our Vaccines" Rally!

I will not be posting until next Thursday because we will be in DC for the Rally! I assume there will be news coverage, so be watching. The rally is on Wednesday June 4th and will be led by Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey. It should be pretty interesting..

This is Why I am going...... And for ALL the little children who's parents will be taking them into their doctors for their vaccines! They should not be getting so many! They should not be given so soon! They Should not be given together! Okay, I am done now.

Isn't he cute?



Here is a press release regarding the Rally

Green Our Vaccines Rally
With Jenny McCarthy & Jim Carrey

News Release

NEW YORK, May 27, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ ----Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey will lead the Green Our Vaccines march, rally and press conference on Wednesday June, 4th at the Capitol Building, West Capitol Grounds in Washington, DC. The sponsored event has been organized by Talk About Curing Autism (TACA), Generation Rescue, Healing Every Autistic Life, and Moms Against Mercury.

McCarthy, author of the best-selling book Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism, and Carrey have joined forces with national advocacy organizations in the battle to eliminate toxins from children's vaccines and to encourage national health agencies to reassess mandatory vaccine schedules. While they do support immunization, like many parents and experts in the medical community, McCarthy, Carrey and their many allies feel that children are receiving too many vaccines, too soon, many of which are toxic. Their goal is to demand a safer vaccine supply and schedule for children.

"This day will go down in history as a time when parents' voices and their message to change the vaccine program was finally heard and acted upon," said Jenny McCarthy.

Families from across the U.S. are already committed to marching for safe vaccines and the numbers are growing. "Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey are heroes to hundreds of thousands of families who love a person with autism and for all families who want safe vaccines that are toxin free. Their desire to help and be a vocal instrument of change are warranted and greatly appreciated," said Lisa Ackerman, TACA Executive Director.

Participants will gather at 9 am at the Capitol Building, West Capitol Grounds. The march will promptly begin at 10 am with a Press Conference immediately following.

Sponsors & volunteers of the rally include: Generation Rescue, Healing Every Autistic Life, Moms Against Mercury & TACA. Over 39 other autism and environmental groups have signed on showing their support for the Green our Vaccines march & rally.

About TACA

Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) provides support, education and information, and resources to more almost 9,000 families across the United States who are touched by autism. One in every 150 children in the United States has autism. TACA provides the largest national telephone and email response team for parents who have a child affected by autism. 95 percent of TACA's programs and services are provided at no charge and include education and support meetings, parent mentoring, and the Autism Journey Guide. TACA helps to strengthen the autism community by connecting families with professional assistance and serves to bridge the gap between diagnosis and effective treatment.

http://www.tacanow.org

Hopefully a lot will change after this rally and SOON!
Tammy

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Have a good trip Tam. I wish I was coming with you! I too love someone with autisim. Good luck, I hope this helps.

Mindy said...

Oops I put in an extra i. You all know what I mean.

Debbie Hadley said...

I'm so glad you started this blog. I think it's important for people to know your side of the story. I always disregarded comments about vaccines and autism until I talked to you. Good luck at the rally!

ShEiLa said...

Glad that you are on top of this Tammy... When my kids were little I don't think it was this bad. i was shocked that before she was two weeks old Madison has had not one set, but two sets of vaccinations???? why??? Now that I am a Grammy I have all new worries & concerns.
toodles, Sheila

Ruth said...

I do vacinate my children, but I am very sceptical about doing so. My oldest has Type 1 diabetes. I have read so much about it and I think it may also be a link to why we see so many kids with Type 1 diabetes these days. I love this wed-site to inform people. Thanks! & Good Luck!!