CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

VACCINE RALLY PHOTOS

OKAY, SO I took a bunch of photos at the rally, but it was impossible to get photos of everything. There were so many people and so much going on! I just found this blog with 140 photos! It shows signs that families had made, parents, children with Autism, Jenny McCarthy and Jim, etc. etc. It brought me to tears to read all of these signs again. I am sorry, but this debate has been going on since I think 1991 - but to me the debate is over. These people are living proof and I was there as one of them. The sad thing is, there are thousands and thousands more.... Please PLEASE go and scroll through these and send the link on to others you care about. I will try to post videos as well.

http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.com/2008/06/it-was-good-day-in-dc.html

0 comments: